This will be an open-label trial to assess whether freezing nerves around the ankle can reduce pain due to ankle osteoarthritis.
This study will consist of 5-6 visits over a 6 month period.
- Over 18 years age
- Pain on most days of the month.
- Body mass index (BMI) ≤ 40 kg/m2
- Baseline knee, hip, spine or other limitations that affect walking ability.
- Women who are pregnant.
- Arthroscopy or open surgery of the ankle joint within 6 months of screening.
- Planned/anticipated surgery of the index ankle joint during the 6-month study period.