The purpose of this study is to assess the long-term safety of vedolizumab versus other
biologic agents in participants with Ulcerative Colitis (UC) or Crohn's Disease (CD).
1. Signed informed consent, by the participant or a legally acceptable representative.
2. Aged at least 18 years.
3. Initiating vedolizumab or another biologic agent for UC or CD.
4. Signed release form, by the participant or a legally acceptable representative,
permitting abstraction of the participant's medical records at Baseline and during
participation in the study.
1. The participant is enrolled in a clinical trial in which treatment for CD or UC is
managed through a protocol.
2. Prior treatment with vedolizumab.
3. Any other reason that, in the Investigator's opinion, makes the participant unsuitable
to participate in this study.