This study will evaluate the efficacy of VX-445 in triple combination (TC) with tezacaftor
(TEZ) and ivacaftor (IVA) in subjects with cystic fibrosis (CF) who are heterozygous for
F508del and a minimal function mutation (F/MF subjects).
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Heterozygous for the F508del mutation (F/MF).
- Forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1) value ≥40% and ≤90% of predicted mean for
age, sex, and height.
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Clinically significant cirrhosis with or without portal hypertension
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
- Lung infection with organisms associated with a more rapid decline in pulmonary
- Solid organ or hematological transplantation.
Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.